- Polymer Gel
- CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
Surgical Positioning Gel Pad for Head
One of the most critical aspects of any surgical procedure, the proper positioning of the patient can have significant impacts on surgery results.
Even minor shifts in positioning can have potentially detrimental effects, including breathing difficulties, cardiac problems, spikes or dips in blood pressure, muscle strain, nerve damage, and excess bleeding.
To help create the most favorable operating conditions for the surgeon, medical assistants often use patient positioning aids to provide easier access to the area being operated on.
We provide the tools you need for an efficient, ergonomic operating room to create the safest, most comfortable operating environment for the physician and the patient.
1. The products adopt ergonomic design, with various specifications, providing stable and comformtable positioning for patients, best surgical field for the surgenon, maximum shorten the surgery time
2. The products are made of polymer gel and film, with good softness, pressure and shock resistance, maximum dispensing the pressure, avoiding bedsore and nerve pressing damage
3. The pad are X-ray translucent, waterproof, insulated non-conductive. Latex free, anti-bacterial, non-allergenic, without plasticizer
4. This products tolerance temperature is from -18° to +55°. Easy to clean. Use non-corrosive disinfectant for disinfection. Strictly forbid fumigation, high temperature and high pressure sterilization